Mort and Ray Productions 2019 Sponsorship
New York City is exploding with outdoor festivals and each event gives sponsors a unique opportunity to put their name, message and product before hundreds of thousands of people through both the considerable media exposure to be generated and by the people at the event itself.
Festivals held in the heart of New York City between April and October. The dates coincide with the height of the tourist season in New York. Festivals are held on Saturdays and Sundays.
All of the festivals have been held between 25 and 45 years and have a proven track record.
Extensive advertising and promotion, including newspaper ads, cable and radio spots, fliers, banners and radio stations broadcasting on site.
There are different categories, each designed to fit the needs and budgets of your company.
Title Sponsor - $2,500
- Exclusivity. Designation as Official Sponsor of the event, naming event on behalf of your company above event title. Title will read: Company name and logo on all levels of advertisements and promotions before and at event. Right to publicize association.
- On-Site Exposure. Up to two 10' x 20' locations for couponing, product display, sales, and sampling.
- Signage. Banners with company name and logo provided, on the entertainment stages. Company name and logo featured in all on-site advertising and promotion.
Presenting Sponsor - $1,000
- Designation. Category Exclusivity. Your company name and logo included in all on-site advertisements and promotions, etc. Right to publicize association.
- On-Site Exposure. One 10' x 20' location in area of choice for couponing, product display, sales and sampling. Company name and logo in all on-site advertising and promotion, including fliers and posters.
For further information, contact:
Mort Berkowitz, President
MORT & RAY PRODUCTIONS
Mort and Ray Productions
252 West 38th Street, Room 705, New York, NY 10018
P- (212) 764-6330, F- (212) 944-0469
[ Home ] [ Event Schedule ] [ Vendor Registration ]
[ Vendor Application ] [ Fees ] [ Sponsor Information ]
Singer/songwriter Sara (Shansky) Kaye performs
her original folk songs
Chazz Palminteri with Mort and Ray.
of the parade for Christmas in Little Italy produced
by Mort & Ray Productions
Cristyne Nicholas, President of NYC & Company,
Mort Berkowitz with Olympic Torch in Little Italy